FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR)?
- When is the next edition of European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR)? The European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR) takes place every year during the last week of November. For instance in 2017 it takes place between 18 and 26 November. More information: www.ewwr.eu
- How to take part?
- As Coordinator;
- As Action Developer - follow these easy steps and you can contribute to raising awareness about the 3Rs: reduce, reuse, recycle;
- As participant – find the closest action to you by searching the EWWR map of actions and dare to take part!
- How to register an action? This guiding document shows you the steps you need to follow in order to successfully register one or more actions. Only in the case your action does not comply with the 3Rs and Clean-ups principles promoted by the EWWR will the action be deleted. Start planning your action because registrations open on the 1st of September!
- How to get access to the Communication Materials? When you register an action you automatically receive an e-mail containing the User Name and Password you need to use when clicking Download on the Communication Tools page.
- How to win a EWWR Award? The first step is to plan and implement an outstanding action. Be sure to follow the validation criteria! You can also check out what the EWWR 2016 finalists and winner did. Then fill in the dedicated form below the registration form, this way the responsible Coordinator will be notified of your wish to compete for a EWWR Award
The European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR) is an initiative aiming to promote the implementation of awareness-raising actions about sustainable resource and waste management during a single week, usually the last week of November.