Reduce waste in everyday life!
12 good habits for reducing waste:
- Opt for reusable bags
- Put a “No Junk Mail” sticker on your letterbox
- Avoid food waste
- Buy in bulk or in large-size packaging
- Buy eco-rechargeable or refillable products
- Drink tap water
- Use rechargeable batteries
- Restrict printer usage
- Start composting
- Donate old clothing
- Borrow or hire tools
- Repair goods and appliances
Find more tips on how to reduce waste in your everyday life on this page.
Don’t forget to share your commitments to reduce waste with our online tool!