Webin@r Training Session 8 - 28 June 2016
The seventh training session will be held in 28 June 2016 from 10:30 to 12:30 (CET)
This trainning session will focus on the new Communication Tools done by the European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR) Project.
These tools are esential because they offer help to all interested
bodies in their quest to address target groups more specifically. The
tools are used when organising and implementing waste prevention, reuse
or recycle actions during the EWWR. Participants in this trainning
session will have the chance to learn in detail about these targeted communication toolkits implemented and promoted by EWWR partners for targeted groups such as schools, businesses, public authorities and so on.
This training is also a great opportunity to find out more about
the European Week for Waste Reduction 2016 which will be held from 19 to
27 November! But more importantly about this edition’s Prevention Thematic Days which will have its focus on Packaging Waste!
If you are interested in these topics you should register here!
- Download the programme here.
- Welcome by Catalan Waste Agency (ARC)
Presentation of target communication toolkits and promotion pilot tests
Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management (ACR+)
- Educational Establishment: Eszter Tanka, National Waste Directorate for Hungary (NWMD)
- Ecorestaurant, green commerce and ecotourism pilot test in Catalonia: Mireia Padrós, Catalan Waste Agency (ARC)
- Public Authority and Association/NGO: Eleonora Lano, AICA, International Association for Environmental Communication (Italy)
- Keep Clean and Run, Let’s Clean Up Europe practice: Eleonora Lano, AICA
- Campaign and resources for Prevention Thematic Days 2016: Packaging Waste: Maëva Voltz, Association of Cities and Regions for
Discussion and conclusions. ARC