The Project Partners
- ADEME, the French Environment and Energy Management Agency (France), is a public agency under the joint supervision of the French Ministries for Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development and Spatial Planning, and for Higher Education and Research. ADEME participates in the implementation of public policies in the fields of the environment, energy, sustainable development, waste management, air quality and noise control. ADEME is the coordinator of the LIFE+ Project European Week for Waste Reduction.
Contact: Valérie Jouvin (email: valerie.jouvin[at]ademe.fr)
- More about ADEME
- ACR+, the Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and sustainable Resource management is a European network of local and regional authorities which promotes the sustainable consumption of resources and the management of municipal waste through prevention at source, reuse and recycling.
Contact: Philippe Micheaux Naudet (email: pmn[at]acrplus.org)
- More about ACR+
- ARC, the Catalan Waste Agency (Spain), is the public entity in charge of the integrated management of municipal, industrial, health-care and agricultural waste in Catalonia.
Contact: Mireia Padros (email: mpadros[at]gencat.cat)
- More about ARC
- IBGE, Bruxelles Environnement (Belgium) is the public administration for the environment and energy in the Brussels-Capital Region. IBGE is in charge of elaborating and implementing the Brussels-Capital waste prevention and waste management programme.
Contact: Joëlle Van Bambeke (email: jva[at]ibgebim.be)
- More about IBGE
- LIPOR, the Intermunicipal Waste Management Service of Greater Porto (Portugal) is the organisation in charge of the integrated management of municipal solid waste generated by 8 municipalities from the Porto Region (Espinho, Gondomar, Maia, Matosinhos, Porto, Povoa de Varzim, Valongo and Vadodara).
Contact: Paula Mendes (email: paula.mendes[at]lipor.pt)
- More about LIPOR